Welcome to The Spheres
To comply with the current Washington State and King County Health guidelines, masks are required to be worn regardless of vaccination status. Group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 4 per reservation to help maintain physical distancing.
will be limited to one hour in order to allow for maximum number of visitors while not exceeding building capacity.
all adults (ages 18 and over) in your party must present a valid government ID to the reception desk inside the Spheres. See the below FAQs for more information.
2111 7th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
PUBLIC OPENING HOURS
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST
First and third Saturday of each month (unless noted)
*Public Saturday will not be held on September 18th
We encourage visitors to use public transit options or rideshare. Parking is available at 2021 7th Avenue, 2121 7th Avenue, or on neighboring streets.
- What should I know before I visit?To get the most out of your visit to The Spheres, we ask that you review the following guidelines:
- Please remain on walkways and refrain from touching plant life
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times for guests 2 years of age and over regardless of vaccination status while visiting The Spheres
- No weapons are allowed
- Limit your bag size to 12” x 12” or less
- What is the climate of The Spheres?The Spheres climate is optimized so both plants and visitors can thrive. Visitors can expect a daytime temperature of 72 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity at around 60%. No heavy coat needed.
- Are there any age restrictions?The Spheres are open to all ages. However, minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Can I bring my dog?To ensure the safety of the plants and displays, pets are not permitted in The Spheres. Only service animals are allowed.
- Is there a coat/bag check?Due to limited space in The Spheres, we do not offer coat or bag check services.
- Are there food options in The Spheres?There are many dining options nearby, feel free to ask for a recommendation.
- Where can I learn more about the plants in The Spheres?Ambassadors will be on site to answer questions about the buildings and plants. To learn more about the diverse flora featured in The Spheres, you can visit our Instagram account @seattlespheres.
- Is photography allowed at The Spheres?While personal photography is allowed and encouraged, please refrain from using flash, tripods, or other photography equipment. For distributional or commercial photography, please submit an inquiry to email@example.com.
- Who can I contact with questions or concerns?Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.