Welcome to The Spheres
In addition to the Amazon HQ Tours, visitors can access The Spheres two Saturdays a month through our free weekend open house dates. To arrange your unguided visit, please use the reservation system. Reservations are available 30 days in advance of each date. To check in, all adults (ages 18+) in your party must present a valid government issued identification card to the reception desk at 2111 7th Avenue, Seattle, WA. Please review our FAQs to find out what you can and cannot bring.
2111 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Public Opening Hours:
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month
We encourage visitors to use public transit options or rideshare. Paid parking is available at 2021 7th Avenue, 2121 7th Avenue, or on neighboring streets.
- What should I know before I visit?To get the most out of your visit to The Spheres, we ask that you review the following guidelines:
· Please remain on walkways and refrain from touching plant life
· No weapons are allowed
· Limit your bag size to 12” x 12” or less
- What is the climate of The Spheres?The Spheres climate is optimized so both plants and visitors can thrive. Visitors can expect a daytime temperature of 72 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity at around 60 percent. No heavy coat needed.
- Are there any age restrictions?The Spheres are open to all ages. However, minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Can I bring my dog?To ensure the safety of the plants and displays, pets are not permitted in The Spheres. Only service animals are allowed.
- Is there a coat/bag check?Due to limited space in The Spheres, we do not offer coat or bag check services.
- Are there food options in The Spheres?Renee Erickson’s General Porpoise is located on the second floor of The Spheres and offers a selection of coffee and doughnuts. There are also many dining options nearby.
- Where can I learn more about the plants in The Spheres?Ambassadors will be on site to answer questions about the buildings and plants. To learn more about the diverse flora featured in The Spheres, you can visit our Instagram account @seattlespheres.
- Is photography allowed at The Spheres?While personal photography is allowed and encouraged, please refrain from using flash, tripods, or other photography equipment. For distributional or commercial photography, please submit an inquiry to email@example.com.
- Who can I contact with questions or concerns?Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.