Welcome to The Spheres
are limited to one hour in order to accommodate the maximum number of guests at a time.
all adults (ages 18 and over) in your party must present a valid government ID to the reception desk inside the Spheres. See the below FAQs for more information.
2111 7th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
PUBLIC OPENING HOURS
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST
First and third Saturday of each month (unless noted)
We encourage visitors to use public transit options or rideshare. Parking is available at 2021 7th Avenue, 2121 7th Avenue, or on neighboring streets.
- What should I know before I visit?To get the most out of your visit to The Spheres, we ask that you review the following guidelines:
- Please remain on walkways and refrain from touching plant life
- No weapons are allowed
- Limit your bag size to 12” x 12” or less
- What is the climate of The Spheres?The Spheres climate is optimized so both plants and visitors can thrive. Visitors can expect a daytime temperature of 72 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity at around 60%. No heavy coat needed.
- Are there any age restrictions?The Spheres are open to all ages. However, minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Can I bring my dog?To ensure the safety of the plants and displays, pets are not permitted in The Spheres. Only service animals are allowed.
- Is there a coat/bag check?Due to limited space in The Spheres, we do not offer coat or bag check services.
- Are there food options in The Spheres?There are many dining options nearby, feel free to ask for a recommendation.
- Where can I learn more about the plants in The Spheres?Ambassadors will be on site to answer questions about the buildings and plants. To learn more about the diverse flora featured in The Spheres, you can visit our Instagram account @seattlespheres.
- Is photography allowed at The Spheres?While personal photography is allowed and encouraged, please refrain from using flash, tripods, or other photography equipment. For distributional or commercial photography, please submit an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can I contact with questions or concerns?Please email email@example.com with any questions.