The Spheres Tours Paused
The well-being of our employees and guests is of paramount importance to us. Out of an abundance of caution based on local health concerns regarding COVID-19, we made the decision to temporarily pause guest visits to The Spheres until further notice. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We look forward to having guests visit this space in the future once there is more clarity on the regional health situation. We encourage you to keep visiting this site for the most recent information on this program. Thank you for your understanding.
- What should I know before I visit?To get the most out of your visit to The Spheres, we ask that you review the following guidelines:
· Please remain on walkways and refrain from touching plant life
· No weapons are allowed
· Limit your bag size to 12” x 12” or less
- What is the climate of The Spheres?The Spheres climate is optimized so both plants and visitors can thrive. Visitors can expect a daytime temperature of 72 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity at around 60 percent. No heavy coat needed.
- Are there any age restrictions?The Spheres are open to all ages. However, minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Can I bring my dog?To ensure the safety of the plants and displays, pets are not permitted in The Spheres. Only service animals are allowed.
- Is there a coat/bag check?Due to limited space in The Spheres, we do not offer coat or bag check services.
- Are there food options in The Spheres?Renee Erickson’s General Porpoise is located on the second floor of The Spheres and offers a selection of coffee and doughnuts. There are also many dining options nearby.
- Where can I learn more about the plants in The Spheres?Ambassadors will be on site to answer questions about the buildings and plants. To learn more about the diverse flora featured in The Spheres, you can visit our Instagram account @seattlespheres.
- Is photography allowed at The Spheres?While personal photography is allowed and encouraged, please refrain from using flash, tripods, or other photography equipment. For distributional or commercial photography, please submit an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can I contact with questions or concerns?Please email email@example.com with any questions.