2101 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m
We encourage visitors to use public transit options or rideshare. Paid parking is available at 2021 7th Avenue, 2121 7th Avenue, or on neighboring streets.
Welcome to Understory
Understory is a free public visitor center where guests can learn about Amazon and The Spheres. With interactive exhibits about flora and design, Understory provides an immersive, 360-degree experience to visitors. Please be aware that the Understory exhibit is separate from the indoor gardens of The Spheres. Understory is a self-guided, museum-style exhibit and not a guided tour of the indoor gardens of The Spheres. For a tour of the indoor gardens, please sign up for an Amazon HQ Tour.
- Is photography allowed at Understory?While personal photography is allowed and encouraged, please refrain from using flash, tripods, or other distracting equipment. For distributional or commercial photography, please submit an inquiry to email@example.com.
- How long does it take to experience Understory?Visitors can fully experience the exhibit in 20-40 minutes.
- Are there any age restrictions?The Spheres Discovery at Understory is an immersive experience for everyone. However, minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns?Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. If you are a member of the media, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
- Are pets allowed?Pets are not permitted in Understory, with the exception of service animals.